Last Updated: April 28, 2020
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and process personal information about visitors to our website, clients, customers and users of/visitors to our sites. We do this in order to deliver services to you, deliver merchandise to you when you make a purchase, process payments that you make to Conbody and learn how to offer you a better product.
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support your needs more efficiently.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
- To process payments– We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails– We may use the email address to send users information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their enquiries, questions, and/or other requests. We may also send emails to users that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect personal identification information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate: Name, Email address, Mailing address, Telephone number, Credit card information.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users’ means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Where we do collect your personal data, this information is required for us to validate who you are, to deal with your queries effectively and to ensure that we can monitor usage of our sites as you sign up for classes.
If you book in to attend one of our classes, we will also collect information relating to your health status and any physical impairments that might impact upon how you can use our services.
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs. To find out more about cookies, you can visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Like virtually every company, we do use third party companies to provide some parts of our service, so when you are making payments for example, you will need to give your payment details to our payments provider.
We may also have to disclose your personal details if required by law. We will not use your personal information for third party marketing purposes without your prior express consent.
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
121 Ludlow Street, 2
New York, New York 10002
Feed.FM Music Services End User Licensing Agreement Requirements
If you use the Feed.FM music solution provided via the Service, you will include in each end user license agreement (each a “EULA”) with your users, provisions substantially similar to the following:
• By installing, copying or otherwise using the [Studio Name]’s service or its software, the end user acknowledges that they have read and understood the [EULA] and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. If the user is unwilling or unable to comply with the terms of the [EULA], the user is not authorized to access any [Studio Name] content.
• The end user agrees not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any security components, usage rules or other protection measures applicable to [Studio Name]’s service.
• The end user agrees not to make use of [Studio Name] content, including any music incorporated in the Content, in a manner that would infringe the rights of a third party or otherwise use the service in any manner that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of Feed.FM (which provides music solutions to [Studio Name]) or any third party.
• The end user acknowledges that he/she is authorized to use [Studio Name] content solely for their own personal, non-commercial use and is not authorized to reproduce and distribute [Studio Name] content in the form of phonorecords (either physical or digital) or to offer [Studio Name] content by sale, rental, lease or lending to any person.
• Forte Nexus, Inc. (“Forte”), which provides technology services to [Studio Name], or [Studio Name], and their licensors of sound recordings and the musical works embodied therein, may, from time to time, remove music content from [Studio Name]’s service without notice and without any liability to the end user.
• THE SOUND RECORDINGS AND MUSICAL COMPONENT OF THE WORKS PROVIDED BY [STUDIO NAME] CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS- AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND FROM FORTE, ITS LICENSORS, OR [STUDIO NAME]. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FORTE AND ALL LICENSORS OF CONTENT PROVIDED BY FORTE TO [STUDIO NAME] DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER FORTE NOR ANY LICENSOR OF SOUND RECORDINGS, OR MUSICAL WORKS EMBODIED IN SOUND RECORDINGS, OR ANY RELATED FRONT-COVER ALBUM ARTWORK FOR SOUND RECORDINGS, WARRANTS THAT THE SOUND RECORDINGS, OR MUSICAL WORKS EMBODIED IN SOUND RECORDINGS, OR ANY RELATED FRONT-COVER ALBUM ARTWORK ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
• NEITHER FORTE NOR ANY LICENSOR OF SOUND RECORDINGS, OR MUSICAL WORKS EMBODIED IN SOUND RECORDINGS, OR ANY RELATED FRONT-COVER ALBUM ARTWORK WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE FORTE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED BY FORTE, INCLUDING ANY SOUND RECORDINGS, OR MUSICAL
WORKS EMBODIED IN SUCH RECORDINGS OR RELATED FRONT-COVER ALBUM ARTWORK MADE AVAILABLE TO THE USER VIA FORTE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SPECIFIC ITEM OF CONTENT GIVING RISE TO THE APPLICABLE CLAIM FOR DAMAGES.
• There is no affiliation, connection, association or endorsement of the products, goods or services displayed on this site by the copyright owners, featured recording artists and authors of the sound recordings (and the musical works embodied therein) transmitted through the Feed.fm player.